Sunday, September 26, 2010

Game Thoughts 9/26/10 NYR 3 - DET 5

Not doing a recap because my video feed was so streaky that I missed at least half the game, but here are a few thoughts about what I did see:
  1. Tomas Holmstrom can't get no love. But he can sure as hell put a puck in the net.
  2. Helmer is still fast. And he still can't finish. But hell, he's young; he's still got time to learn. If and when he does, he'll be a force to be reckoned with.
  3. Brian Rafalski may be old(ish) and bald and have a bad back and a watery knee, but he still can make me smile when he's on his game.
  4. I hate Sean Avery.
  5. Howard can make some sick saves and hopefully is working on making even more of them.
  6. The  preseason only serves to make me long for the real season. Come on, October!!!
Let's go Red Wings. T-minus 12 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment