Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yzerman, Holland, & Babcock Totally Looking Out for Me

I know I'm late, cause everyone has already seen it, but the full roster was just announced for the Canadian Men's Olympic Hockey Team, and as soon as I read it, I got a warm, tingly feeling inside. Why? Well, just looking at the names on the list reassured me that even with the bumps and bruises we've suffered this season, the Red Wings are still looking out for me. Steve, Kenny, and Mike have completely got my back. They know how hard it would be for me to juggle rooting for Team Sweden, Team USA, and Team Canada all at the same time, so they've saved me the heartache by putting together a Canadian roster completely populated by all of my least favorite players in the NHL. With the ice packed with players I loathe and despise, I can completely cross Canada off my list and concentrate on rooting for the Wings-packed Swedish roster with any leftover fan energy trickling down to my patriotic Team USA boys!

So to Misters Yzerman, Holland, and Babcock:
Thanks, guys! I couldn't have asked for more. I knew I could count on you. It's so sweet how you've always got my back.

Hugs and kisses!

Love, ChristineRWBNB

No comments:

Post a Comment